This book covers topics including:
- What is forensic science?
- Electrostatic document analysis
- Polygraph lie-detection tests
- Bullet trajectory analysis
- DNA fingerprinting
- Post-mortem examinations
- Facial reconstruction and photofit images
The exciting 'Science Fact Files' series provides superb range of up-to-date information, facts and figures on key scientific topics. Each book is packed with stunning colour photographs and diagrams. Together with a detailed and expertly written text, they provide an accurate, comprehensive account of each subject.
- Publication Date:
- 15 / 03 / 2001
- 220 x 284mm