There will be standing room only for Matt Groening's newest 'Simpsons Comics' collection of comedy classics.
This big, bulky, boffo book will have you bemused, boggled, and beside yourself with belly laughs. Join "Our Favourite Family" as:
- Lisa joins a babysitter's union only to uncover an insidious plot against the youth of Springfield;
- Homer "steals" Ned Flanders's swimming pool, leading to a full-scale siege on Evergreen Terrace;
- The whole family's Thanksgiving is threatened by Bart's greed, Lisa's protests and Homer's run-in with crazed, butter-fed turkeys;
- Lisa explores the subterranean catacombs under Springfield Elementary School;
- Grampa's ownership of a WWII tank hurtles Springfield towards the brink of destruction;
- Homer and Moe's other regular customers open a rival bar;
- Maggie gets a bedroom remodel Homer-style;
- And Mr Burns's loyal lackey, Waylon Smithers, turns out to be the royal ruler . . . of Sweden.
You will be rolling in the aisles with this side-splitting, knee-slapping, stand-up comic collection.