The ultimate guide on what herbs to choose, where best to grow them and how to make use of your herbs once grown.
Starting Out With Herbs contains:
* Cultivation: where to plant and when, propagation and harvesting;
* Cooking: how to prepare for culinary uses including quick recipes;
* Herbal medicine: how to use herbs for natural medicinal and healing purposes;
* Cosmetic and domestic uses: from potpourris to bath balms;
* Companion planting: plants herbs together to get best results;
* Insects: how to use herbs as insect repellants and to attract birds and butterflies.