Bring home your child's classroom with this wonderfully imaginative product. This book helps preschoolers to recognise uppercase and lowercase letters. By associating words with pictures, children will learn the sound each letter makes at the beginning of a word. Large block letters provide an opportunity for the child to experience the shape of each letter by tracing it with a finger. Letters printed in dotted lines can be traced with a crayon.
This workbook features:
- An assortment of colourful stickers
- 32 easy-tear-out pages
- Skill-building exercises with delightful illustrations
- A skill identifier at the bottom of each page
- An answer key, whenever appropriate
- Special symbols along with simple, easy-to-follow directions