154 x 215 x 13mm
In this thought-provoking and moving collection of stories, best-selling author Steve Biddulph brings together an eclectic range of stories of men's experiences. Written with raw honesty, insight and humour, these stories reflect the often hidden, emotional depths of men as they face the ups and downs of life.
• An international best-selling author looks back on a loss he ran away from
• A widowed father learns to overcome his grief and demonto his sons how to love again
• A man cares for his ageing father while living on a remote island in Bass Strait
• A young father has to choose between his sick daughter and the wrath of his boss
• A soldier reflects on his experiences in East Timor