Beginner - Intermediate Level Users.
If you are a beginning to intermediate computer user and want to take control of your learning, this book is for you. With the use of the book you can master the basics of Office 97 in a breeze and go on to use the techniques shown to tailor Office 97 programs to your own specific needs and preferences.
You will learn how to:
- Develop effective, time-saving templates in word
- Use Excel's features, including pivot tables and charts
- Create multi-media slideshows with PowerPoint
- Design a custom database with access
- Link your daily planner and contact databases with Outlook
- Create Web and Intranet pages with Web publishing wizards
Featured are lessons in a task-by-task, modular format, allowing you to learn at your own pace and "Personal Workbooks" at the end of each chapter, which reinforce learning with extra practice and Q&As.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1998
- 204 x 229mm