As the world of marketing goes digital, companies must integrate web analytics into their process to see evaluate how marketing campaigns perform and to improve website conversion. Adobe SiteCatalyst, the principal component of the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite (formerly Omniture), is the most advanced web analytics tool available on the market.
The Adobe SiteCatalyst Handbook is your key to understanding how to use this powerful web analytics tool. Recognized SiteCatalyst expert Adam Greco walks you through the building blocks of the program and shows you real-world examples to help further your understanding of the product. For end-users of SiteCatalyst, the book provides how-to instructions for all major SiteCatalyst features. You will also learn how to apply SiteCatalyst to common web analytics challenges ranging from campaign tracking to shopping cart analysis to visitor engagement. It also includes useful tips on using on Adobe ReportBuilder and advanced features that will benefit seasoned SiteCatalyst users. In the end, you’ll be able to answer business questions that you never thought you could address and generate web analyses that should improve your website’s return on investment.
You’ll learn how to:
* Create web analytics reports and data exports
* Design sophisticated web analytics dashboards
* Effectively track online marketing campaigns
* Analyze website shopping cart performance
* Connect online and post-website data
* Master website segmentation techniques
* Use basic and advanced pathing analysis
* Understand the inner workings of Adobe SiteCatalyst