This book is a must for every mum-to-be who wants a comfortable, stress-free pregnancy. Taking you step-by-step from conception to the early months of motherhood, there is clear, safe and effective advice on everything from cravings to backache and from weight gain to fatigue.
- natural ways to overcome morning sickness
- effective guidelines for drug-free pain relief
- simple remedies to help relieve headaches, tiredness and anxiety
- reassuring advice on how to have a quick and easy labour
- nutritional information to keep you and your baby as healthy as possible
- therapies that will help you stay calm and in control
- and much more.
Packed full of effective natural treatments which are easy and safe to use, 'The Alternative Pregnancy Handbook' will help you have a happy, relaxed pregnancy, and a healthy, happy baby.
- Publication Date:
- 03 / 11 / 2000
- 194 x 223mm