This audiobook is perfect for parents, grandparents and anyone who listened to The Barefoot Investor and asked: 'Why the hell wasn't I taught this years ago?'. Written and narrated by Scott Pape, you’ll hear him share the 10 things every kid needs to know about money before they flee the nest. And it’s simple, you can teach them over dinner, once a week.
The audiobook is structured around one family 'money meal' each week. If you follow the roadmap, with dedicated lessons for each age group, your children will know how to do things like:
– Learn the life-changing value of hard work
– Set up a fee-free bank account (or jam jars!)
– Go on a Treasure Hunt around the house and sell some of their old 'stuff' second-hand
– Save you hundreds on household bills
– Learn to cook at least two low-cost, yummy, nutritious meals from scratch.
Scott's mission is to make sure your kids are financially strong so they never, ever get sucked into the traps that middle-aged bankers have developed to rob them of their money and their confidence.
Scott Pape is the author of one of the bestselling Australian books ever, The Barefoot Investor: The Only Money Guide You'll Ever Need. His simple, funny and practical advice has changed people’s lives for the better.
Start talking with your kids about money now - it’s never too late.
- Publication Date:
- 28 / 11 / 2018
- 146 x 134mm