This is a comprehensive guide to the ancient Indian system of chakras. These centres of "spinning energy" in the body help to maintain your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual balance.
This book offers practical ways to work on your chakras and shows you how to unblock and rebalance your energy. Understanding chakra healing involves colour, knowledge of ancient myths, archetypes, bodywork, crystals, meditations, visualisations, open questions and affirmations.
- Identify the unique qualities of the chakras
- Work on your chakras one by one or as a complete system
- Learn to know yourself and discover personal harmony and balance
- Enhance your creative use of colour
- Use the chakras to help heal and develop yourself in mind, body and spirit
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 10 / 2001
- 181 x 251mm