The A-Z Guide to Growing Over 2000 Species
This is the definitive handbook for anyone interested in growing plants. It encompasses the entire gardening scene and shares expert knowledge gained through decades of practical gardening experience. The entries in this authoritative volume are arranged alphabetically and the easy-access index puts at your fingertips everything you want or need to know.
- more than 2000 popular garden plants, all fully described
- approximately 1500 colour photographs for easy identification of plants suited to the home garden
- lists of plants suitable for special purposes or conditions
- pruning, propagation, maintenance, compost-making, and a host of other practical gardening topics discussed in detail
- pests, diseases and weeds and the methods for controlling them, accompanied by colour photographs for instant identification.
Garden plants such as azaleas, roses and magnolias are highlighted while interesting subjects such as cycads, conifers, cacti and palms are discussed. Apart from a wealth of practical advice, 'The Complete A-Z Of Gardening In Australia' is invaluable for identifying and growing your favourite flowers, vegetables, trees or shrubs.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 2000
- 218 x 284mm