Natural Solutions for You and Your Family.
This is a complete, up-to-date, all-in-one natural resource for good health! A licensed naturopathic physician gives you all the advice and information you want and need to lead a healthier, longer life using the bounty of nature's own pharmacy.
Comprehensive, authoritative, and easy to use, this natural handbook:
- Provides the facts to understand what herbalism is and how to use it appropriately and safely
- Identifies forty common, easy-to-find herbs from aloe vera to witch hazel that can change and revitalise your life
- Shows how to use herbs to manage emotions - whether it's anxiety and memory lapses, panic attacks, or stress
- Describes how to look you best the herbal way - treating acne and dandruff, oily skin and wrinkles, puffy eyes and stretch marks, and more
- Explores wellness for the while family - from women's menstruation and endometriosis, to men's impotence and sexual vitality, to children's rashes and sore throats
-Offers remedies for general health concerns - including allergies, burns, dental problems, headaches, insomnia, motion sickness, sports injuries, and more
- Tells how to chose from the numerous brands on the market, and explores alternative therapies that can be used as well
- Provides a handy resource list - including contact information by Internet, mail, and phone - for further information
- Publication Date:
- 05 / 07 / 2000
- 105 x 170mm