Part of the 'Complete Idiot's Guide' series.
Did you know that the likes of Virginia Wolff, Thomas Jefferson, Vincent Van Gogh, Elvis Presley and many other famous folks suffered from serious headaches? Imagine what these already successful people could have done if they had this book! 'The Complete Idiot's Guide To Migraines And Other Headaches' offers sound advice and information to the millions of sufferers out there.
In the book you will find:
- Information on what migraines, cluster headaches and tension headaches are
- How to identify which type of headache you have and what triggers it
- Pain management
- How to know when you should use an over-the-counter remedy, and when you should see a doctor
- The type of diagnostic tests available to determine headache types
- Resources for support organisations, national and international headache organisations, drug companies, non-profit organisations, newsletters, books, videos etc, as well as a glossary of useful terms
- Publication Date:
- 11 / 09 / 2000
- 189 x 232mm