This book covers:
- when stuff rules your life - new information on the FlyLady Web site and sidetracked home executive books
- mastering the paper monster - use of computers to cut paper, especially CD burners
- creating a command centre - new information on Palm organisers
- people who need people - pros and cons of going digital with email and photographs
- work, food, clothing and shelter systems - new ways to organise your job, your cooking, your wardrobe and your home
- winning the money wars - from updated Web resources to new information on debt reduction and management tools
- updated chapters on everything from setting an example for your kids to making the most of your vacation.