Part of the 'Complete Idiot's Guide' series.
This is a guide to surviving peer pressure, from the tyranny of looking and acting cool to dealing with sex, drinking and drugs, violence, and the many other forces and influences teens face today.
The contents of this book include:
- The Peer Pressure Squeeze
- The Importance of Looking Cool
- The Challenge to Act Cool
- Letting the Air Out: How to Deal with Peer Pressure
- Even the Peer Pressure Cloud Has a Silver Lining
- Publication Date:
- 18 / 07 / 2001