Part of the 'Complete Idiot's Guide' Series.
Whether you are selling your own product or you want to open an online store, this book is for you. You can learn the why's and how's to establishing an online company - including setting objectives, creating strategies, and implementing programs.
The book is divided into five parts. It starts with an explanation of eCommerce, what to sell, how to sell it, how to plan it and where to find the money to fund it. Then it gives you the basics of setting up shop on the Web, where to host it, some eCommerce Do's and Don'ts, and how to take orders and ship them. Finally, it covers the essentials of marketing and promoting your new business.
The book features:
- Practical, real-world advice on establishing a company Web site
- Tricks to help you work smarter, speed up your learning curve, and avoid the common pitfalls
- Step-by-step tutelage to guide experienced leaders in creating online companies
- Explanations on fine-tuning your system
Discover quick and easy ways to:
- Create a unique selling position that will get shoppers to buy from you
- Decide what to sell and how to get the dough
- Make your Web store customer friendly
- Take, ship, and service a customer's order
- Drive thousands of shoppers to your Web store
- Stake your claim on the Net and join the new eCommerce revolution