162 x 232 x 17mm
How do I know if my idea will work?
How do I decide on the business model?
How do I find my audience?
Your digital business start-up journey begins here.
From the bestselling author of The Small Business Start-up Workbook, Cheryl Rickman brings you a thoroughly practical guide to starting up a digital business, covering the full journey from idea to exit, with easy-to-implement strategies to make your online venture an ongoing success. With a combination of tips, exercises, checklists, anecdotes, case studies and lessons learned by business leaders, this workbook will guide you through each step of digital business.
Learn how to:
• Assess whether your business idea will work online/digitally
• Choose the right business model for your proposition and avoid wasting time
• Assess demand, viability and uncover untapped needs and gaps in the market
• Build a usable, engaging website and mobile app
• Create a buzz using social networking
• Drive high quality traffic to your site and convert visitors into paying customers
• Use search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing (SEM) tools effectively
• Raise finance and protect your business
• Build and maintain a strong brand
• Recruit and retain a strong team
• Sell the business or find a suitable successor.