135 x 216 x 25mm
Making Sense Of The Modern Economy.
Substantially revised edition of previously successful title that, with typical Economist style and clarity, provided expert analysis of different aspects of the modern economy.
- The power of the state in influencing economic life
- The power of financial markets
- The impact of information technology
- Labour markets
- Inflation and deflation
- Reasons for booms and busts
- The economics of environmentalism
- Developing economies Economic fallacies
- The usefulness of economic theory