Following the huge success of 'The Fat Ladies Club', mums Hilary, Andrea, Sarah and Lyndsey now tell us of their experiences of the first five years of motherhood. In their refreshingly open and entertaining style, they talk about all the issues that every new mum faces . . .
- How do you deal with a toddler who will only eat chocolate?
- How do you juggle a second and third child and a career into a mere twenty-four hours a day?
- Will you ever get a full night's sleep, without the entire family ending up in one bed?
- When will you ever have the time and energy for sex again?
- And how will you feel when you wave your child off to school for the first time - will it be a painful separation or a blessed relief?
Talking frankly about the ups and downs of those early years, the Fat Ladies Club reveal the tears, the laughter and the mistakes - and that's just theirs! They don't tell you how to bring up your children; they simply share how they have managed to cope.
- Publication Date:
- 07 / 07 / 2003
- 129 x 198mm