The Tale of Five Friends Facing the Fearful Prospect of First Time Motherhood.
The Fat Ladies' Club met at ante-natal classes and became firm friends. This book is the result of their shared experiences of pregnancy. Nothing is left out, so be prepared to read about emotions, hormones and bodily changes - some humorous, some horrendous - as the ladies get ready for first-time motherhood.
- Did they get stretch marks - how many, where and what were they like?
- How did they cope with expanding boobs, huge stomachs and protruding belly buttons?
- Is labour really all about pain and panting?
- What happened to their sex lives? Did "it" feel the same afterwards?
- When did they first feel like mums?