Australia's Most Up-to-Date and Comprehensive Bird Guide.
This revised edition of the classic field guide to Australian birds represents the most up-to-date, comprehensive and stunningly illustrated handbook for birdlovers in Australia.
- Updated essential information on 778 species of birds
- 250 full-colour plates (many revised especially for this edition) with more than 2,500 individual portraits
- Field marks highlighted in the text and illustrations to help birdwatchers distinguish between similar species
- Full details of breeding and nesting habits, voice characteristics, habitats and range of each species
- More than 700 distribution maps
- Stunning new cover artwork
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 11 / 2003
- 151 x 231mm