'The Hamlyn Encyclopedia of Child Health' is the definitive guide to orthodox and complementary treatments for infants, children and teenagers, with more than 280 colour photographs and illustrations.
Contains information on:
- infant health, including bonding, breast and bottle-feeding, immunization, teething
- child health, including twins, family position and personality, pets, hygiene, emotional health
- teenage health, including sexuality, drugs, alcohol, smoking, hygiene, eating problems
- ailments including symptons, common cold, fever diarrhoea and sickness, hole in the heart, diabetes, asthma, squint, glue ear
- child development, including fears and phobias, temper tantrums, friendships, bullying, puberty, dyslexia, autism, caring for a sick child
- first aid and safety, including cuts and bruises, resuscitation, nosebleeds, burns and scalds, choking, how to safeguard your home