Imagine waking up every day knowing that no matter what is thrown your way, you have the confidence and skills to sail through any high seas and bad weather, and bring your crew with you. The Happy, Healthy Leader is a guide for leaders who wish to achieve their full potential. It provides a wide range of tools and techniques based on the author’s personal experiences in leadership transformation and her extensive research into what impacts the wellbeing of senior and executive leaders.
In this engaging and informative ebook, the author looks at:
* Taking stock of where you are now in your leadership career, and having clarity around your values and what is important to you
* Why and how to clarify your goals and create 1-, 5- and 10-year plans that often increase energy and motivation AND bring your team with you
* How to deal with stress and negative self-talk
* Enjoying better sleep, better relationships, and better overall health
* Why mindfulness can be a leader’s superpower
* How to have more energy every day.
This is a book for people who are afraid of failing as a leader, no matter how many hours they put in. And also aspiring leaders who don’t want to follow in the footsteps of leaders around them, who seem to work all the time, are not happy and definitely don’t look healthy! Margie Ireland has created an evidence-based program that helps executive teams get back on the same page. This book is a step-by-step, practical guide using the most successful ingredients from her proven program that results in happy, healthy leaders who are able to stay connected to their values and purpose, and inspire others, while also having time to take care of their own wellbeing.