CHUCK NORRIS IS BACK. START RUNNING.
In the time it takes you to read this sentence, chuck Norris will free two hundred POW's from a Vietnamese prison camp, roundhouse kick Saturn, and expose a dozen lucky women to a love so intense that they will be incinerated. In this follow-up to the bestselling trilogy of The Truth About Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T, and Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped, Ian Spector has gathered four hundred brand-new facts about the master of mortification and obliteration, including:
* Chuck Norris commits armed robbery with other people's arms.
* The spurs on Chuck Norris's boots have a three-ton towing capacity
* When Chuck Norris claps with one hand, the sound is deafening.
* The Mona Lisa didn't smile before Chuck Norris spent a night in the Louvre.
* Chuck Norris we put a man on the moon because Chuck Norris was the one who threw him there.
ON A DEADLINESS SCALE OF ONE TO TEN, THIS BOOK CLOCKS IN AT INFINITY . . . TIMES FOUR.