The phone company may think long distance is the next best thing to being there, but 'The Long-Distance Relationship Guide' knows better: long-distance relationships require hard work, commitment, a sturdy travel bag, a good calling plan, a healthy sense of humour, supportive friends – and lots of ice cream.
Here's everything you need to make sure your relationship can go the distance.
Learn how to:
- Spot the serial long-distance dater
- Prepare for "The Visit"
- Discover the joys of phone sex
- Write a juicy love letter
- Negotiate turn-taking visits
- Assess the "stand-in" boyfriend or girlfriend
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 2005