The official film tie-in companion for younger readers, packed with fascinating facts, on-set interviews and unique photos from the filming of 'The Lord Of The Rings' trilogy. Brian Sibley goes behind the cameras and reveals just how much work, time, creativity and endless imagination are involved in bringing movie phenomenon 'The Fellowship Of The Ring' to a cinema near you . . .
- 16 pages of amazing colour photographs
- Director Peter Jackson explains his visions and inspirations
- Behind the scenes with cast and crew, including a hobbit's-eye view of feet and a troublesome wizard's hat
- Secret of monsters, make-up and special effects
- The 21st century wizardry involved in creating Middle-earth
- The pleasures and pitfalls of the incredible New Zealand locations
- And much, much more!
- Publication Date:
- 24 / 10 / 2001
- 127 x 193mm