Over 250 Low Fat and Healthy Recipes.
A substantial and comprehensive colour illustrated guide to Indian Vegetarian cooking. The recipes, both traditional and modern, have been specially modified to be super low in fat.
India has a great tradition of vegetarian cooking so there is no shortage of delicious meat-free dishes. This cookbook contains over 250 low-fat Indian recipes and a 16-page colour section.
Mridula's extensive range of recipes includes recognised Indian favourites as well as innovative new Indian cuisine. With recipes to fit every occasions and mood there's something for everyone in this excellent cookbook.
- Appetisers, soups and salads
- Dipping sauces, marinades and dressings
- 'The Rice Bowl' - a fantastic range of ways to cook rice and turn rice into a meal in its own right
- 'The Bread Basket' - traditional Indian breads including ultra low-fat flat-breads
- Vegetables - main courses and side dishes
- Dishes for celebrations, parties and festivals
- Traditional desserts plus stacks of ideas for luscious fresh fruits