With the Very Latest Conventional and Natural Health Treatments.
There are natural treatments that can ease - or help you to manage - the pain of arthritis. If you are one of the millions who suffer from chronic joint pain, this book can point the way to alternative treatments that may improve mobility and reduce the pain of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- How glucosamine can help reduce arthritis symptoms
- Which natural treatments slow the progression of osteoarthritis
- Which herbs and nutrients can help you manage your arthritis
- Natural ways to improve mobility
It is all here in straightforward language. You'll find a balanced view of both conventional and natural health treatments to help you decide on the best treatment for you.
To make good decisions you need reliable information. This is critical when it concerns your health. The healthcare industry has a moral obligation to ensure that information is medically accurate.
'The Natural Pharmacist' acknowledges this responsibility by offering natural health content that is:
- Scientifically accurate
- Easy to understand
- Independent and unbiased
- Balanced - offers both positive and negative findings
- Integrative - includes both conventional and natural treatments
- Publication Date:
- 02 / 09 / 2002
- 110 x 177mm