Edited by John W Wright.
From The New York Times comes the world's most authoritative almanac-exhaustively updated for 2010.
Drawing on the resources of the world's premier news organization and featuring reports by leading Times writers, The New York Times Almanac provides in-depth national and international coverage of politics, education, health, medicine, the economy, the environment, science, technology, awards and prizes, sports, and a host of other topics. It remains the first choice for students, writers, researchers, and anyone who needs accurate, timely facts at their fingertips.
The New York Times Almanac 2010 includes:
* Comprehensive coverage of all the U.S. states and every nation in the world
* The most complete sports coverage of any almanac
* Notable obituaries from the world of politics, entertainment, and science
* More information on gloabl issues, including world population, terrorism, AIDS, environmental concerns, the Internet, and technological developments
* A 16-page color map section
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 06 / 2010
- 133 x 215mm