The complete guide to cleaning and caring for your home.
This is the book for everyone who wants to know everything about keeping house - including:
- the best way to organise kitchen drawers
- the best way to store shoes and handbags
- how to keep wooden floorboards shiny
- how to clean red wine stains from the carpet
- how to revamp an old bathroom - inexpensively
- how to choose furniture and furnishings to suit your home and your lifestyle
Room by room, you will find out how to clean, dust, polish, paint and furnish. 'The Penguin Book Of Keeping House' is an essential manual for every home and covers even the most basic cleaning methods and tips. Most importantly, this is a book written for Australians, with our climate, our homes and our way of life in mind.
- Publication Date:
- 04 / 06 / 2007
- 129 x 198mm