27th Edition, Stamp Values
The only fully-illustrated, four-colour field guide to US stamps, this official publication provides the most comprehensive information available about the US stamp program and its vivid history. Commencing with the first stamps released in 1847, this handy philatelic bible includes every stamp issued up to the present - approximately 4,000 entries - as well as:
- Comprehensive information on each stamp - colour illustrations, description, date of issue, Scott catalogue number, up-to-date used and unused catalogue prices, and quantities issued when known
- The stories behind some of the individual designs
- How to get started with collecting
- A resource section listing philatelic organisations and publicaton
- A glossary of important terms
- And much more!