The definitive guide to the modern Druid movement, with essays from the Chief Druids of Britain, France and America, as well as from established writers, mystics, historians, healers and psychologists.
- The history and traditions of the Druids.
- Why Celtic spirituality is now enjoying a renaissance.
- The Druid revival in modern America.
- British and European Druids.
- Modern Druidry and the rise of the environmental movement.
- Natural healing - alternative medicine and modern Druidry.
- The re-enchantment of modern life - how magic became mainstream.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 08 / 2003
- 135 x 216mm