The Feminine Way to Create Business.
Illustrated by Ann Field.
Pioneered Lynne Franks, one of the best-known public relations consultants in the world, SEED (Sustainable Enterprise and Empowerment Dynamics) encourages a new style of business for the 21st century. In this new book Lynne Franks distills the wisdom of the widely praised 'The SEED Handbook' into a pocket-sized Manifesto to help you succeed with integrity and openness in business and in life.
Lynne believes that everyone has a potential entrepreneur inside them and 'The SEED Manifesto' shows you the way:
- Remember the three Rs: respect for self, respect for others, responsibility for all your actions
- Never let go of the big vision
- Manifest abundance in all areas of your life
- Know there is nothing more sexy than confidence
- Keep your clutter to a minimum
- Recognise your gifts and delegate the rest
- Learn the rules, and then break some
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 06 / 2003
- 108 x 128mm