A Fallen Southern Belle's Look at Love, Life, Men, Marriage, and Being Prepared.
To know the Sweet Potato Queens is to love them, and if you haven't heard about them yet, you will. Since the early 1980s, this group of belles gone bad has been the toast of Jackson, Mississippi, with their glorious annual appearance in the St Patrick's Day parade. In this book, their royal ringleader, Jill Conner Brown, introduces the Queens to the world with this sly, hilarious manifesto about love, life, men, and the importance of being prepared.
- The True Magic Words Guaranteed to Get Any Man to Do Your Bidding
- The Five Men You Must Have in Your Life at All Times
- Men Who May Need Killing, Quite Frankly
- What to Eat When Tragedy Strikes, or Just for Entertainment
- The Best Advice Ever Given in the Entire History of the World
From tales of the infamous Sweet Potato Queens' Promise to the joys of Chocolate Stuff and Fat Mama's Knock You Naked Margaritas, this irreverent, shamelessly funny book is the gen-u-wine article.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 02 / 2002
- 134 x 200mm