A completely updated edition of this major atlas in the prestigous Times range making it a valuable addition to any reference collection. 260 pages of mapping provide an amazingly detailed view of the world, and the illustrated thematic content covers the most important geographical issues of the day.
The following new features have been added to the atlas -
* 24 pages of satellite images
* 20 pages of historical mapping
* New mapping page of Alaska
* For the first time the atlas also includes unique features to Times atlases including
* Abandoned settlements
* Historical outlines of large lakes and sea ice extent for north and south pole
Beautifully designed and produced in the same style as the Times Comprehensive and Universal atlases with gold slipcase and cloth spine.
- Publication Date:
- 02 / 11 / 2009
- 260 x 312mm