This new edition of the Times Atlas of the World Reference Edition has been fully revised to bring all the maps and geographical information completely up to date. As with all the atlases in the Times range it offers great authority, outstanding quality and attention to detail.
The 104 pages of reference maps have been completely updated to provide accurate, accessible and attractive coverage of the whole world. The 46 city plans of the world"s major cities, showing major places of interest, have also been revised. The introductory section gives a detailed profile of today"s world and covers major geographical and global issues through maps, images, statistics and graphics. A comprehensive guide to the world"s states and territories including flags, profiles and key facts, make this the ideal reference atlas for home, school or office.
- 104 pages of authoritative mapping of the whole world
- Plans of 46 of the world"s major cities
- Geographical reference section with flags, statistics and facts for the world"s states and territories
- Statistics and world maps on major geographical themes, including earthquakes, population, cities, climate, the environment and telecommunications.
- Unique continental satellite images, with statistics of the world"s major physical features
- Index to over 45,000 place names
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 08 / 2008
- 242 x 333mm