As well as an A - Z section on NZ flowers covering plant care and maintenance, the book will include sections on:
- choosing the right flowers for the right place
- annuals, bulbs, perennials, roses, climbers, natives and wild flowers
- edible flowers, flowers for fragrance, flowers for children
- flowers to attract birds, flowers for drying, flowers for weddings and flowers for remembrance
- tips for flower arranging
- a flower colour guide
There is also a seasonal Garden Diary that outlines what needs to be done in the garden at which time to create a stunning flower garden.