With 5.6 million spas and hot tubs in the United States (260,000 installed last year alone) service technicians and do-it-yourselfers have been clamoring for a practical user-friendly guide to demystify the purchase, repair, installation, and everyday maintenance of spas and tubs. And here it is. This first-ever book on the subject utilizes easy-to-follow photos and text to walk the reader through every necessary procedure--purchasing, installing, heating, winterizing, understanding water chemistry, troubleshooting and repair, automatic cleaning, decks and enclosures, enhancements, and much more.
* Tricks of the Trade: special insider tips throughout the book speed and simplify each task
* Tools of the Trade: a parts and tools list for each procedure makes preparation simple and assures success
* A complete resource guide listing websites, manufacturers, sources of cost-saving generic replacement parts, and more
* Realistic cost estimates of components, equipment, and upgrades makes anyone an educated shopper
* Quick Start Guides: a short, summarized list for each common task helps he reader start right and finish quickly
* All data and measurements presented in both English and standard metric dimensions for use in any country