Over 220 Delicious Healthy Recipes for All the Family in Step-by-Step Photographs.
We need a certain amount of fat in our diet for general health and it is a valuable source of energy. However, most of us eat more fat than we need. Eating too much saturated fat encourages the body to make more cholesterol than it needs and a high cholesterol level can increase the likelihood of coronary heart disease.
A lower fat diet has benefits of weight-loss and reduction in the risk of heart disease. This book contains easy ways to cut down fat and saturated fat, and provides ideas for healthy, nutritional balanced meals..
- Over 220 delicious low cholesterol and low fat dishes
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step format
- Recipes for all occasions, from weekday meals to special celebrations
- Starters and snacks
- Delicious, healthy main courses
- Tempting desserts
- Wonderful cakes, biscuits and breads
- Calorie values and nutritional information for every dish
- Every finished dish is illustrated with a beautiful full colour photograph
- Publication Date:
- 17 / 09 / 2001
- 237 x 305mm