The Latest Information on How the Right Vitamins and Minerals Can Revolutionise Your Life.
Revised and Updated Edition.
In this book, world-renowned nutritionist Earl Mindell gives you essential information on all vitamins and shows you how to lead a longer, happier and healthier life.
In an easy to follow form, the book tells you:
- How vitamin needs vary for each of us and how to determine your own needs
- How to find out whether you need vitamin supplements and which ones to choose
- What the recommended daily allowances of all vitamins and nutrients are
- How vitamins can improve sex, combat a craving for alcohol, lower cholesterol levels and reduce risk of heart disease
- How to substitute natural substances for tranquilisers and drugs
- Vitamin precautions everyone should know
- The vitamin and nutrient content of hundreds of common foods
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 2006
- 129 x 198mm