Discover how simple and often surprising changes or additions to your diet, exercise habits and daily routine can boost your physical and mental health throughout your life. Cut back on sugar and improve your resistance to infections. Eat more citrus to help inhibit the growth of cancers. Don't sleep for more than nine hours on a regular basis
- your heart will thank you for it. This instructive book dispels common myths and shares a wealth of secrets that doctors and health experts know but often don't have time to explain. From protecting your heart to
building strong bones and muscles, from managing your mood to maximising your memory, The World's Best-Kept Health Secrets
contains hundreds of dependable, sometimes unexpectedly simple strategies to tackle numerous common disorders and serious
Key Sales Points
- Divided into two helpful sections - Body Health Secrets and Mind Health Secrets.
- 'Mind Power' feature boxes illustrate how certain thought processes affect physical health. 'Body Power' feature boxes explain how certain physical actions help to boost your mood and keep your brain firing on all cylinders.
- Fascinating information focusing on the geographically diverse and often ancient origins of treatments scientists are studying today.
- Insights into medical research that may pave the way for treatments of the future.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 05 / 2016
- 197 x 254mm