Be Initiated into a New Way of Life.
Following on from the 'Thorsons First Directions' series, this new series provides a more in-depth, sophisticated introduction.
A popular form of divining your future, the Runes are the ancient script of the Norse world. These simple, angular letters cut in stone, wood and metal can lead us into the world of the distant past, revealing knowledge and insights as relevant today as they were 2,000 years ago.
This book explains:
- The ancient Runic world - its mythology and religion
- How to make your own set of Runes
- Detailed meanings of the individual Runes
- Runes in your daily life; the runic clock, Rune charms, coded messages
- How to use Runes for healing and divination
Bernard King has a wonderful sense of humour, and provides a strong basis for building upon, in addition to sparking interest in the faith of Asatru and the myths of the North.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 09 / 2002
- 159 x 216mm