The annual 'Time Out Film Guide' covers every area of world cinema: classic silents and 1930 comedies, documentaries and the avant garde, French or Japanese, the Hollywood mainstream and B-movie horrors. More than 14,000 films have been reviewed over the last 33 years by 'Time Out' critics.
The book includes:
- Cast lists and other key creative personnel
- More than 100 obituary notes from 2001/2002
- The cinema centenary and readers' Top One Hundred polls
- Stronger international coverage than any other film guide
- Indexes covering film by country, genre, subject, director and actor