'Time Out Guides' have become firmly established as indispensable companions to some of the world's most visited cities and regions.
What makes the 'Time Out' series different:
- Written by a team of resident journalists so that the true flavour of the destination is captured.
- Independent, impartial advice, without fear or favour, which can be trusted to inform and entertain.
- More than 700 venues reviewed, including sights, shops, museums, accommodation, bars, restaurants and clubs.
- All new editions are proper rewrites and reassessments of the destination with all-new photography.
- All price ranges and tastes covered from luxury to budget, picking out the rough as well as the smooth.
- Distinctive design, comprehensible layout, full colour photography throughout with extensive maps and indices and full directories of essential information and travel tips.
- Extensive use of interior photography of venues, bars, clubs, hotels and restaurants.
- Publication Date:
- 05 / 04 / 2004
- 129 x 198mm