The Journey Through Pregnancy and Birth.
Told in a down-to-earth manner and with loving affection, this book contains a wealth of information specific to twin pregnancies. Full of sound advice and loaded with personal anecdotes, Jane Seymour tells readers exactly what to expect:
- First trimester: tests you need, symptoms you may have, why morning sickness is more prevalent in mothers of twins, and what you can do about it
- Second trimester: detecting physical changes in your body and coping with mood swings
- Third trimester: paying attention to your contractions, monitoring your blood pressure, and more
- Birth: cesarean and vaginal birthing options, and exactly what to do when labor begins
- After the birth: juggling nursing and bonding schedules for two needy babies
- Life at home: how to prepare for the arrival of two newcomers
Each chapter includes a handy checklist to keep you organised throughout your pregnancy, advice on keeping your spirits up, suggestions for dressing smart and comfortable, and a note to dads from James Keach - Jane's husband - on how to be supportive and helpful.
'Two At A Time: Having Twins' is a double helping of invaluable advice that will help mothers and fathers fully appreciate the fortune of being twice blessed.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 2003
- 154 x 242mm