217 x 276 x 41mm
The one-stop—and fully revised—resource for understanding and applying current International Financial Reporting Standards
The move to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is the single most important initiative in the financial reporting world. It's clear that IFRS is here to stay—get the expert advice you need to properly implement IFRS with Understanding IFRS Fundamentals, Second Edition. Filled with easy-to-follow examples and case studies, Understanding IFRS Fundamentals, Second Edition is your handy resource to all things IFRS.
- Now includes comparisons to U.S., Chinese, and Indian global standards, reaching beyond borders to large economic blocs
- Authoritative advice and simple explanations of IFRS standards
- Topical arrangement of issues of common interest to financial statement preparers and users
- Extracts from published financial statements illustrating practical implications for applying IFRS
- Guidance for finance professionals in more than 100 countries that have either adopted or adapted to IFRS
- Simple explanations of complex standards
A practical reference with the answers to your issues of interest, Understanding IFRS Fundamentals, Second Edition serves as an essential resource for when you need information in a hurry. Stay on track and focused with the straightforward guidance in Understanding IFRS Fundamentals, Second Edition.