Completely New Edition.
- Over 60,000 entries - covering business, computer, and scientific terms; colloquial, idiomatic, and current slang expressions; and more.
- Updated and revised biographical and geographical database - with more than 2,000 new entries.
- Simple alphabetical listing for all entries - including prefixes and suffixes, abbreviations, foreign words and phrases, and biographical and geographical names.
- Concise, easy-to-understand definitions - many revised to reflect the latest research on usage and meaning.
- Precise and comprehensive pronunciation key - designed for quick, convenient reference.
- Updated page design and layout - modern, clear type appeals to the eye and makes for an easier-to-read reference tool.
- Complete A-to-Z preparation by the permanent lexicographical staff at Webster's New World College Dictionary - the word pros who prepared the acclaimed Fourth College Edition.
- Publication Date:
- 15 / 09 / 2003
- 105 x 176mm