What could possibly go wrong . . .
- if we finally said goodbye to public transport?
- if we stopped listening to scientists?
- if we all moved to Denmark?
There's nothing quite like messing about on four wheels. In fact, there's no better way to contemplate the madness of the world than from the driver's seat of something which is zooming by very fast indeed.
Or so Jeremy Clarkson believes.
For he's been pondering some really rather important matters, such as why:
- God has a streak of German perfectionism
- crab spread beats Heston Blumenthal's rhubarb mousse
- Monaco's billionaires are ruining the Grand Prix
- the back of a dog tastes nicer than marzipan
Hurtling around the world in a ton of hot metal Jeremy finds that the meaning of life is nearly within reach if you've got a full tank, your foot to the floor and the open road ahead of you.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 07 / 2015
- 129 x 198 x 30mm