Billboard hits come and go‚ but once in a blue moon a song comes along that captures people's hearts and stands the test of time. Country / Pop sensation LeAnn Rimes' "What I Cannot Change" released to radio in August 2008 and immediately topped the charts. The song's simple message of peace and acceptance speaks to people from all walks of life:
* I will learn to let go what I cannot change
* I will learn to forgive what I cannot change
* I will learn to love what I cannot change
* But I will change‚ I will change
* Whatever I‚ whenever I can
The book WHAT I CANNOT CHANGE is an elegant counterpart to the song that will include an introduction by Rimes‚ lyrics‚ interior photographs‚ stories from people who have experienced their own journeys of change‚ and an accompanying CD. With a charming 6 x 6 format‚ this special book will make a wonderful gift-not only for Rimes' enormous and devoted fan base‚ but also for casual admirers of this deeply inspiring song.