The fascinating research that can land you the husband of your dreams.
In the tradition of the bestselling 'The Rules' comes a compulsive read for women who want to know which men are more likely to commit to a relationship, or whether their current partner will ever propose.
Based on 11 years of extensive research, this book holds many clues to how men think and the secrets of what they really want. Utterly compelling, the book may not be politically correct or self-consciously "right thinking", but it is both illuminating and debate-worthy.
The book compiles actual data and conclusions resulting from the author's research. Over 2,500 women and their fiancés, along with over 1,000 single people, were polled.
- How to increase your chances of marrying by up to 60%
- Ten warning signals that a man is never going to marry
- How to trigger a proposal
- The advantages and dangers of dating divorced or widowed men
- After 18 months of a relationship, the chances that a man will propose drop by 50%
- Women who are slender have an easier time meeting men and better odds of getting married
- The majority of male graduates between 28 and 33 are in their high commitment years and likely to propose
- After 38, the chances men will ever marry drop dramatically. At 42 or 43 many men become confirmed bachelors